A T-bone accident is a type of auto accident in which one automobile collides with the side of another automobile. The injuries that you might incur after being made a victim of such an accident may be critical, especially if the point of impact was at your driver’s side door. Follow along to find out why a T-bone accident might occur on the Florida roads and how a proficient Tampa car accident lawyer at Merricks Law Group, P.A. can help you recover from yours.
Why might a T-bone accident occur on the Florida roads?
More often than not, a T-bone accident is caused by the negligence of another driver on the Florida roads. That is, another driver may have been driving recklessly, distractedly, while drowsy, or while intoxicated in the moments leading up to your ultimate collision. More specific reasonings as to how your T-bone accident may have come about are as follows:
- Another driver may have made an illegal U-turn in front of you.
- Another driver may have run through a stop sign or a red light at a four-way intersection.
- Another driver may have misjudged your oncoming speed and made a left turn in front of you.
- Another driver may have misinterpreted your intentions at a four-way intersection and continued forward as you made a right turn in front of them.
If any of the aforementioned reasonings apply to you, then you must strongly consider your legal options. An auto accident claim may just be the only way that you can receive the financial compensation you need to make a full recovery from your incurred injuries and damages.
What other types of auto accidents are common on the Florida roads?
Unfortunately, there are several other possible ways in which you may become involved in an auto accident on the Florida roads. More specific examples are as follows:
- A rear-end accident: this is a type of auto accident in which one automobile collides with the back of another automobile in front of it.
- A head-on accident: this is a type of auto accident in which two automobiles driving in directions opposite one another collide directly.
- A sideswipe accident: this is a type of auto accident in which the left side of one automobile collides with the right side of another automobile driving in the same direction.
This is all to say that, regardless of which type of auto accident you have been made a victim of, you must proceed forward with legal action. With this, we believe that legal representation from a talented Tampa auto accident lawyer is the best fit for you. So please get in touch with Merricks Law Group, P.A. as soon as you possibly can.